ViennaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5OO exp | 5OO mesos | 1O drops

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VietDks first Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyxtran

VietDks first Gm app Empty
PostSubject: VietDks first Gm app   VietDks first Gm app I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 am

List your Time zone-pst time-californa
List your exp as a Gm-i was a gm in dragonms,kylems,and overkillms and i was an admin in foreverms
List the amount of time you have played GMS or another server (i played gms for about 3 years till i started odin and then i just went all over the place lol
List what you think about our server- i love it
List what you will do to help our server (dont just say im gonna ban hackers We will close the thread)i will try and find a way to fix the lag and dcing problems
List why you think you should be a gm- i think i would be a great gm because i can help lots of people and give lots of events and if there are any problems i will try and fix them
List any other thinkgs you wish to add

Things about me are- My name is Andy Tran, i am now 16 i was born in San Diego CA. on 06-27-1992.
I am an asian american, i am fluent in vietnamese english and spanish i am currently learning korean and french =D
I am on at least 8-10 hours a day on summer and 3-5 hours on school days
If anybody needs to contact me my email is - hermitboixx@yahoo.com or my aim is AznShortiiexD
If you guys need anything else just tell me =D
Back to top Go down

VietDks first Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViennaMS :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: